Wednesday, May 22 Thursday, May 23: Athletic Banquet, 5:30 pm (Damon Hall)
Friday, May 24: Last day of school for Middle School, grades 6-8
- Middle School Awards and 8th Grade Advancement Ceremony, 8:00 am (Damon Hall)
- Middle School Bowling trip 9:00 am
- Middle School Dismissal 12:00 pm
- High School Final Exams Begin 7th period, regular 2:50 pm dismissal for grades 9-12
Monday, May 27: No School – Memorial Day
Tuesday – Thursday, May 28-30: Final Exams 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Students are not required to attend (but may attend) final exam periods in which they have a Study Hall from May 28-30
- Tuesday, May 28
8:30-10:00 Exams period 1 classes
10:30-12:00 Exams period 2 classes
- Wednesday, May 29
8:30-10:00 Exams period 3 classes
10:30-12:00 Exams period 4 classes
- Thursday, May 30
8:30-10:00 Exams period 5 classes
10:30-12:00 Exams period 6 classes
Wednesday, May 29: Senior Aloha Event to Secret Beach at Kualoa Ranch. The Bus will leave from AOP at 10:00 AM and return to AOP at 4:00 pm. (Seniors only)
Thursday, May 30: Senior Lunch/Graduation Rehearsal, 12:30 pm. Seniors must attend this event; failure to come to rehearsal means graduates cannot participate in Friday’s graduation ceremony. The Senior Lunch is a chance for graduating students to say aloha to their teachers and classmates in an informal setting. This event is intended for students and teachers; parents are not expected to attend.
Friday, May 31: Graduation, 5:00 pm (AOP campus). Graduating seniors should plan to arrive at 4:00 pm and report to the weight room under Damon Hall to prepare for graduation. Faculty will be there to assist students with their cap and gowns.
- Parent/Family Reception at 4:00 pm: While seniors are preparing for graduation, parents and families of graduates are cordially invited to a reception at Head of School, Lou Young’s home on campus to celebrate the achievement of their children.